I’d like to thank you for visiting the Restronics Arizona website. The site is a source of information for our Manufacturer Partners, our Distribution Partners, and of course, our Customer Partners.
Our website is made to educate, inform, and to serve as a hub to get ideas and leave ideas. It’s vial to me that our site’s useful to you. So, if you have any suggestions, things you want to explore, or, just want to leave a message, I invite you to do so.
Electronic Manufacturing Industry Statistics and Growth ProjectionsIndustry trends show that there are numerous of factors influencing the industry. The list below highlights a sampling of important stats that have been highlighted as a consequence of this. A sampling ofhe most notable include:
- Hourly downtime affects the majority of businesses, with as many as 98% stating it costs them at least $100,000 per hour.
- Predictive maintenance may lower costs by 20%.
- Predictive maintenance can prevent unplanned outages by up to 50%.
- 72% of large companies require 99% minimum uptime.
- The industry is expected to grow by roughly 8% by 2025.
- 50% of IoT spending is porjected to be focused on transportation, logistics, and discrete costs.
- 40% of IoT customers prefer working with established companies.
- 63% of companies believe investment in IoT devices will increase profitability.
- Three-fourths of companies will have digitized their supply changes by 2021.
- Close to 1/3 of companies have already implemented IoT into their devices.