Thank you for coming to the Restronics Arizona website. We designed this site to be a source of information for our Manufacturer Partners, our Distribution Partners, and most importantly, our Customer Partners.
Our site is designed to educate, inform, and to serve as a hub to get inspired and sharing your experience with us. It’s important to me that it’s useful to you. So, if you have any ideas you would like to share, things you want to discover, or maybe you just want to leave a message, I invite you to do so.
Electronic Manufacturing Industry Stats and Growth ProjectionsThe trends below mean that there are numerous of factors changing the industry. The following are some key data that have been singled out as a result of this. The most notable include:
- Hourly downtime affects many businesses. 98% say it costs them $100,000 or more per hour.
- Predictive maintenance could lower expenses by 20%.
- Predictive maintenance can help avoid unplanned outages by up to 50%.
- Most large companies, 72%, must have 99.99% minimum uptime.
- The electronic manufacturing industry is expected to grow by roughly 8% by 2025.
- 50% of IoT spending is expected to focus on transportation, logistics, and discrete costs.
- 40% of IoT customers prefer working with a pre-established company.
- 63% of companies believe IoT device investment will increase profitability.
- Three-fourths of companies will have digitized their supply changes by 2021.
- Close to 1/3 of companies have already implemented IoT into their devices.