We appreciate you taking the time to visit the Restronics Arizona website. This site has been designed to be a source of information for our Manufacturer Partners, our Distribution Partners, and of course, our Customer Partners.
This site is designed to educate, inform, and be a place to get and leave ideas. It’s paramount to me that the site useful to you. So, if you have any questions, things you want to explore, or, just want to leave us a note, I welcome you to do so.
Electronic Manufacturing Industry Stats and Growth ProjectionsThese trends demonstrate that there are a myriad of reasons why the industry is changing. The list below highlights a sampling of influential statistics that have been singled out as a consequence of this. The most notable include:
- Hourly downtime impacts the majority of businesses, with as many as 98% stating it may cost them at least $100,000 per hour.
- Predictive maintenance can decrease expenses by 20%.
- Predictive maintenance can help avoid unplanned outages by up to 50%.
- 72% of large companies are required to maintain 99% minimum uptime.
- The electronic manufacturing industry is expected to grow by roughly 8% by 2025.
- 50% of IoT spending is projected to focus on transportation, logistics, and discrete costs.
- 40% of IoT customers prefer working with an established company.
- 63% of companies believe IoT device investment will increase profitability.
- 3/4 of companies will have digitized their supply changes by 2021.
- Close to 1/3 of companies have already implemented IoT into their devices.